- Hard alcohol (liquor or any beverage over 15% alcohol) is not permitted on Campus.
- The director of the Collis Center must approve any event with alcohol in Collis, Sarner, Paganucci Lounge and Tom Dent Cabin.
- All users that have alcoholic beverages at their event are responsible for complying with College regulations, New Hampshire State Law, and all federal and local laws and regulations.
- Safety and Security may be required at large events where alcohol is present. Determination of the minimum number of officers required is at the sole discretion of S&S. Host groups or individuals will be billed for the cost of security personnel.
- At any event at which alcohol is present, sufficient quantities of food and non-alcoholic beverages must also be available (as stated in the Alcohol Management Program guidelines).
- Graduate student organizations must comply with the same policies as undergraduate student organizations.
- Alcoholic beverages are confined to the space that is reserved.
- If an event is having alcohol served by an insured and approved caterer, the sponsoring organization cannot bring in their own alcohol.