about the program
The Alcohol Management Program (AMP) provides guidance for recognized Dartmouth undergraduate student organization events where alcohol is served. Its success depends upon the cooperative efforts of students, faculty, administration and alumni in both understanding and upholding the spirit of personal responsibility and respect for self and others that is embodied in these procedures.
- AMP Initial Meeting: 30-minute initial meeting required at the beginning of each term.
- AMP 1:1 Brief Consultation: 15-minute meetings to review registration, event, and risk reduction implementation of new requests.
- AMP Registration Request Form
- TIPS Training Request Form
- Outdoor Permit (any outdoor event over 20)
- Required use of the "Dartmouth Groups" Application on your smartphone. Please download and familiarize yourself with its use.
Other important links:
- AMP Policy
- Alcohol and Drug Policy
- Good Samaritan Policy
- Strategies for Hosting Safer Parties and Events
- Toolkit for Greek Life