Register an Event

Undergraduate events where alcohol is served should be AMP registered within the appropriate time frame.

registration forms for undergraduate events

AMP registration is not required for departmental or graduate school events. To register these events, please visit the Safety and Security office at 5 Rope Ferry Rd. This includes events organized and monitored by staff that undergraduates may attend.

To register undergraduate events click here.

Meetings for tier 2 and tier 3 events

A meeting is required for all Tier 2 and Tier 3 events. Contact Brian Bowden in the SWC if you have yet to have the AMP 1:1.