Pre-Arrival Requirements for the Class of 2025
At Dartmouth College, we believe in the importance of creating a safe and healthy environment for all of our community members. As incoming members of this community, first-year students' (including transfer and exchange students') participation in efforts to prevent sexual violence, and high-risk drinking is critically important. Dartmouth requires all incoming students to complete pre-matriculation surveys and online courses around these topics before New Student Orientation. Dartmouth has partnered with a leading education technology innovator, EVERFI, to provide the courses.
In July and August, first-year, transfer, and exchange students will receive emails containing detailed instructions on how to complete these required surveys and courses.
- Culture, Behavior & Experiences (CBE) survey
- A survey to better understand students' behavior and experiences associated with sexual violence prevention including friendships, relationships, inclusivity, community responsibility, bystander intervention, and sexual violence prior to entering Dartmouth.
- Due Monday, August 9, 2021.
- Dartmouth Short Survey (DSS)
- Pre-Matriculation Health/Wellness survey and information for 25's.
- Directions were emailed to '25s on August 10, 2021.
- Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates (SAPU)
For additional questions or information please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org.