Applying for Funding

When applying to UFC-funded sources (Class Councils, Collis Governing Board, COSO, Programming Board, SPEC, and Student Government), you can apply to only one of the sources for a specific event. 

Applying to outside departments

Other departments and organizations outside of the Collis Center/UFC funded areas can also be approached to request funds. Contact the department directly.

If a department agrees to fund your event, submit a Funding Verification Form and upload a document or email promising the funding. The reason is that you may need to utilize the funds before the credit shows in your account, provided the source is another Dartmouth College entity. We expect these funds to be journaled without delay, and prior to the opening day of your event!

Some of the departments and organizations that might offer funding include:

  • Vice Provost for Student Affairs and Dean of the College Office
  • President's Office
  • CFSC—Coed Fraternity/Sorority Council
  • John Sloan Dickey Center for International Understanding
  • ORL (Office of Residential Life)
  • Rockefeller Center (McSpadden Fund)

Contact specific organizations to learn how to apply for funding.