Applying to outside departments
Other departments and organizations outside of the Collis Center/UFC funded areas can also be approached to request funds. Contact the department directly.
If a department agrees to fund your event, submit a funding verification form and upload a document or email promising the funding. The reason is that you may need to utilize the funds before the credit shows in the account.
Some of the departments and organizations that might offer funding include:
- Vice Provost for Student Affairs and Dean of the College Office
- President's Office
- CFSC—Coed Fraternity/Sorority Council
- John Sloan Dickey Center for International Understanding
- ORL (Office of Residential Life)
- Rockefeller Center (McSpadden Fund)
Contact specific organizations to learn how to apply for funding.