Alcohol & AMP

All on-campus events which will include alcohol will require AMP registration and approval ahead of time. 

Read More


We cannot begin to arrange payment until the signed contract and additional required paperwork are in place.

Read More

Movie Rights

When showing a movie on campus, you must purchase the screening rights for the film.

Read More