Mental health is an important part of your overall health. Anonymous and confidential screenings can be taken in the following areas:
- Depression (feeling sad, down, or empty)
- Bipolar Disorder (experiencing mood swings from very high to very low)
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (constantly worried, anxious)
- Substance Use (difficulty controlling your substance use)
- Alcohol Use Disorder (worried about your drinking habits)
- Eating Disorder (afraid of gaining weight or concerned about your eating habits)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (troubled by traumatic events)
Counseling appointments can be scheduled by calling the Counseling Center at 603-646-9442, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET. Additionally, triage appointments can be scheduled through the Health Service Portal.
If you are in crisis and it is after regular business hours, please call 603-646-9442. Choose option 1 to initiate mental health crisis services.