Complete the series of Online Health Forms accessed through your Banner page following the steps below:
- Enter your NetID and password (created in the "claim your account" process).
- Look for the 'Health Services Forms' link under 'Information Required Prior to Check-In'.
- Select the 'Forms' tab from the 'Health Center Online' menu.
- Complete the following online forms:
- Authorization to Provide Medical Treatment- Your consent allows you to be seen and treated at the Health Service (Dick's House).
- Health History Form- Enter your medical history and family history details here.
- Acknowledgement of Complaint Process- You are acknowledging you have read and reviewed the Dick's House complaint process.
- Immunizations- Use your copy of the paper immunization form to enter dates of your vaccines. Your paper immunization form will not be processed at the Health Service until you have successfully completed the online immunization form.
- New Hampshire Patient Bill of Rights- You are acknowledging you have reviewed the NH Patient Bill of Rights.
- Notice of Privacy Practices- You are acknowledging you have reviewed the Privacy Practices.
- Fees and Eligibility Form- While most services at Dick's House are provided at no additional cost, this form acknowledges that you are aware that there are some visits/services that have an associated charge.
- Student Vaccination Consent - This allows us to share your Covid vaccination data with the Dartmouth College IT team which will dictate your testing cadence.
- Telehealth Consent- This allows you to participate in virtual visits with our clinicians.
Do not complete the NCAA online form. This form applies to returning athletes only.