Scheduling Counseling Appointments
NEW - WINTER TERM 2022! The Counseling Center has piloted a program that allows students to schedule first-time Triage counseling appointments online through the Health Service Portal.
Students should call the Counseling Center for assistance if:
- They have an immediate mental health concern. The on-call counselor is available 24/7/365 by calling 603-646-9442. If after hours, choose option 1.
- They prefer to schedule by phone.
- They have previously been seen by a Counseling Center clinician.
- They are having difficulty finding an appointment time online that works with their schedule.
- They will not be in NH at the time of the Triage appointment.
- They will not be enrolled at the time of the Triage appointment.
Counseling Center Phone Number and Hours:
Hours (fall, winter, spring terms): Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Hours (summer term and term breaks): Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.