The Dartmouth College Health Service provides sensitive and confidential sexual health care for all Dartmouth students.
Our providers strive to deliver care that is respectful and responsive to students’ diverse needs, experiences, gender identities, sexual orientations, and values.
- Routine checkups (including gynecological visits for women)
- Contraception (prescription and non-prescription birth control) and emergency contraception
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) prevention, testing, and treatment
- HIV testing and management
- Safer-sex information
- HIV prevention (including PrEP prescriptions), testing, and management/support
- IUD and Nexplanon placement and removal
- Pregnancy testing and pregnancy options counseling and referral
- Transgender services including hormone therapy
- Assistance to survivors of sexual assault
- Support and referral for issues and concerns related to sexual/gender identity, intimacy, sexual functioning, and sexual trauma