Health Service Student Portal
All entering Dartmouth College students have pre-arrival health and immunization requirements that must be completed prior to the start of their first term at Dartmouth. These requirements are completed through a series of on-line forms available within the Health Service Student Portal which may be accessed through a link on the student information system (Banner), or by logging in directly at https:\\healthservices.dartmouth.edu.
Once you begin classes the Health Service Portal also offers the following:
· Portal Home: Messages and important Health Service information
· Profile: Verify your personal information and enter your cell phone data to receive appointment reminders.
· Appointments: Schedule Health Service medical appointments.
· Handouts: Providers often want to provide patients with additional information through a handout, this is where students would be able to access this information.
· Message: Message with Health Service staff over a secure connection.
· Letters: Providers can place letters here for students to access.
· Forms: Incoming pre-arrival required medical forms.
· Survey Forms: Occasionally, the Health Service staff will forward a survey for students to complete.
· Immunizations: Print a copy of your immunization record.
· Log Out: Be sure to log out of the portal once you have finished within it to protect your privacy. The portal will automatically log you out after a few minutes of non use if you forget.
PLEASE BE AWARE, the health service student portal contains your confidential personal information. Sharing your password will allow those you share it with access to this information.
Unable to log into the portal? Contact one of the following.
Patient Accounts Office
- Phone: (603) 646-9439
- E-mail: Dicks.House.Patient.Accounts@Dartmouth.edu
Health Service Information Technology Office
- Phone: (603) 646-9421
- E-mail: Health.Services.Information.Technology@Dartmouth.edu