Medical Record Requirements
- Each student must provide a health care provider completed Dartmouth Immunization Form, or a copy of your immunization record obtained from your home doctor, prior school, or military.
- Each student must provide a completed Tuberculosis Screening/Testing Form .
- Each student must complete a series of Online Health Forms accessed through the 'Health Services Forms' link on your Banner account.
- Any student considering participation in a Varsity sport or Men's Rugby should refer to the instructions on the Sports Medicine Website regarding additional medical clearance requirements for athletic participation. All athletic clearance paperwork is due by June 30, 2020. Late submission may result in a delay to your sport participation.
- Any student who will be under the age of 18 on August 15, 2020 must complete the Special Authorization for Minors Form.
Download the Undergraduate Checklist to make sure you've met all requirements.
Mail paper health forms to:
Dartmouth College Health Service
ATTN: Medical Records
7 Rope Ferry Road
Hanover, NH 03755.
Please allow 7-21 days for your forms to be processed. Once your forms are processed you will receive an email, to your Dartmouth.edu email address, advising you if you are compliant or if there are outstanding requirements. Correspondance regarding Athletic Clearance Requirements will come directly from Sports Medicine.