Creating a Culture of Care Training
- Available for 10 - 20 participants per training
- 1-hour training, plus 20-30 minutes for Q&A
This training is designed for students, faculty and staff who are interested in learning more about ways to identify and reach out to students who may be struggling with mental health concerns and refer them to appropriate resources.
Participants will acquire skills that will enable them to:
- support mental health and wellness of students
- recognize a student who is struggling
- reach out to a student who is struggling
- connect students to appropriate support and resources
Click here to request a training for a group of students, staff or faculty.