Options for How to Get Help
During Regular Business Hours (M-F, 8:00 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
- Call the Counseling Center: (603) 646-9442.
- Leave a message with your call back number and be sure your phone is able to receive our messages.
After Regular Business Hours
- Call the Inpatient Department (IPD): 603-646-9440 (fall, winter, spring terms)
- Call Safety & Security: 603-646-4000 (summer term and term breaks)
An emergency/crisis might involve:
- Thoughts and/or plans to hurt yourself or someone else
- Engaging in a behavior that is life threatening
- If you have been assaulted, physically or sexually