Options for How to Get Help
During Regular Business Hours (M-F, 8:00 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
- Call the Counseling Center: (603) 646-9442.
- If you receive voice mail, leave a message with your call back number and be sure your phone is able to receive our messages.
After Regular Business Hours
After Regular Business Hours: call (603) 646-9442 and choose option #1 to be connected with the on-call provider.
An emergency/crisis might involve:
- Thoughts and/or plans to hurt yourself or someone else
- Engaging in a behavior that is life threatening
- If you have been assaulted, physically or sexually