Options for How to Get Help
During Regular Business Hours - M-F, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
*The Counseling Center closes at 4 p.m. during summer term and term breaks
- Come to the Counseling Center and ask to speak with the Counselor On-call. Inform the office staff that you have an urgent concern.
- Call the Counseling Center, 603-646-9442
After Regular Business Hours
- Call the Inpatient Department (IPD): 603-646-9440 (fall, winter, spring terms)
- Call Safety & Security: 603-646-4000 (summer term and term breaks)
An emergency/crisis might involve:
- Thoughts and/or plans to hurt yourself or someone else
- Engaging in a behavior that is life threatening
- If you have been assaulted, physically or sexually