Crisis Mental Health Services
The Counseling Center offers 24-hour crisis (emergency) mental health services for enrolled students or for those who are concerned about an enrolled student. While most counseling services are scheduled on an appointment basis, there may be crisis situations that require immediate or same-day intervention.
A crisis might involve:
- Thoughts and/or plans to hurt yourself or someone else
- Engaging in a behavior that is life-threatening
- If you have been assaulted, physically or sexually
- Concern for a friend
* During Regular Business Hours (M-F, 8am-4pm): call (603) 646-9442 and ask to speak with the counselor on-call.
* After Regular Business Hours: call (603) 646-9442 and choose option #1 to be connected with the on-call provider.