Whether you are arriving on campus early for athletics or returning from a First-Year Trip, there are a number of new students who arrive in Hanover before the official start of New Student Orientation.
During the period of Pre-Orientation, Collis and the Orientation Team support a variety of informal social and transition events for these early arrivals. Once New Student Orientation officially begins, Collis & the O-Team continue to provide programs to help new students meet each other, upperclass students and staff, and adjust to life at Dartmouth.
Our events include:
- Collis Kick-Off – Come to the Collis Center for food, games, and activities to unwind after a busy few days.
- A cappella and Student Dance Showcases – Watch performances by student groups. You may find a group you want to join!
- Movie/Karaoke Nights
- Hypnotist Show – Watch your classmates under the influence of our visiting hypnotist!
- Student Involvement Fair – Representatives from student organizations across campus will be on the Green to help you learn more about how to get involved at Dartmouth!
- Shopping Trips – Need to pick up some extra things for your dorm room or just want to get to know more about the Upper Valley? Hop on the shuttle to West
Learn more about the New Student Orientation program.