Testing for International Travel
PCR Testing for International Travel
Dartmouth College Health Services offers PCR testing and documentation for international travel. Testing is available from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday. No testing is available after hours. PCR results are typically available within 48 hours of testing. Documentation can be completed by nursing staff during business hours only and will be completed within one business day.
Plan ahead to be sure you can obtain testing, results and documentation prior to your travel.
To schedule a Covid PCR for travel at DCHS:
- Book online for a Lab appointment using the "Travel Covid PCR" option on the Health Portal
- You may also call the appointment office at 603-646-9401 to request a "Travel PCR" visit
To obtain results:
- Results will be available through Dartmouth Health (formerly Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center). It is your responsibility to obtain results directly from Dartmouth Health.
- If you do not already have an eDH account to access labs at Dartmouth Health, you may create an account at https://www.mydh.org/portal/register.aspx
- Download and print your results directly from the Dartmouth Health portal.
To obtain additional documentation:
- If you require additional documentation, email BOTH the required document AND the copy of your PCR result to Dicks.House.Nurse@dartmouth.edu
- Dick's House nursing staff will respond to your request within 1 business day. Nursing support for documentation is not available after hours.