60-minutes to find steadiness, strength, and calm
YOGA FOR STRESS RELIEF
We're taking our weekly, free, all-levels class online! Open to students, faculty, and staff. All abilities and backgrounds welcomed!
Summer schedule - TBD
- Zoom Meeting Room - TBD
Missed a class or want to revist one you loved? Recorded sessions available to view at your own time.
For a most enjoyable yoga at home experience:
- Find a comfortable, quiet space. If possible, set aside any devices you will not be using for this class and/or turn off notifications so you can be as present as possible.
- Roll out your mat, gather any yoga props* that you may need, and place them within arm's distance of your mat.
- Join Zoom Meeting: TBD
- We invite you to join 5-10 minutes before class to say hello & get settled in.
- You will have the choice to join with or without video. This is completely up to you. The instructor will mute all students but feel free to unmute if you have a question or to say goodbye at the end of class.
- A nice option is also to switch to speaker view instead of gallery view so that you are better able to view the instructor.
- Enjoy class! Set aside your worries, preoccupations, and expectations, take a few deep breaths, and allow this time to be one of nurturing and kind awareness. Your presence is welcome here, and you are enough.
*No yoga mat? No blocks? No worries! Click here for DIY ideas to create your own yoga props wherever you are!