General Sexual Health
- The Guttmacher Institute advances sexual and reproductive health through an interrelated program of social science research, policy analysis and public education designed to generate new ideas, encourage enlightened public debate, promote sound policy and program development and, ultimately, inform individual decision-making. It includes extensive state-by-state information regarding policies and laws around sexual and reproductive health.
- It's Your (Sex) Life: The content for this online Sexual Education/Health booklet was provided by the Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation as part of an ongoing public education partnership with MTV.
- The Kinsey Institute is a reputable source for up-to-date information on human sexuality.
- Scarleteen Scarleteen is an independent, grassroots sexuality and relationships education and support organization and website. Scarleteen contains over 2,000 original comprehensive sexuality, health and relationship articles, guides, factsheets and in-depth advice answers, extensive external resource lists for each topical section of the site and a collective blog.
- The American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) is dedicated to the advancement of the science and practice of reproductive medicine.