ReCentering 7-Day Yoga Challenge
Monday, October 4th - Sunday, October 10th
(with optional in person student celebration on October 11th )
This FREE, 7-day, all-levels yoga challenge can help you take dedicated, consistent time out for yourself so that you can reconnect to your center and feel ready to take on the rest of the term calmer and more focused.
What You Can Expect:
- Daily e-mails with pre-recorded yoga classes to do at your own time
- Three class options each day varying in length (ranging from 5 – 45 min), intensity, and instructor
- A mix of gentle, slow flow classes, a mix of more active + dynamic classes, and guided meditations
- Daily themes that encourage deeper cultivation of mindfulness and resilience on and off the mat
- Community support and encouragement through GroupMe
- End-of-challenge raffle drawing and student participation celebration
SIGN UP TODAY!
Need a Yoga Mat? Have Questions? Email Laura.Beth.White@Dartmouth.edu
*For the longer classes (20+ minutes) we recommend that you can easily move from the ground to standing with ease. There will also be a daily option of a low impact, seated only practice with no up and down movement.