- Go to orgsync.com and log in using your Dartmouth ID and password.
- At the top, click “Browse Organizations”
- Click “Register a New Organization”
- Choose “Council on Student Organizations” when asked, “Where do you want to create this organization?”
- Complete Basic Organization Information
- Click “No” to the question: “Are you a recognized COSO group?”
- Complete the “Applying to COSO for Recognition” form. Upload your constitution, the “Petition for Recognition” form and any additional information.
- If approved for recognition by COSO, you will be given access to an organization portal in OrgSync.