Rules & Guidelines
Rallies and vigils should not interfere with the rights of other members of the College community to engage in academic and administrative work and other activities related to the College's mission. For that reason, amplification of sound is generally not permitted during class and office hours in the vicinity of academic and administrative buildings. If your event will be held outside of regular class and office hours, there are a few important regulations that must be followed.
- You must reserve a location for your rally/march/vigil.
- If you would like to use the Green, contact Conferences and Events.
- To use a space in Collis, contact the Collis Coordinator.
- To have amplified sound after 5 p.m. or any gathering of more than 50 people outdoors, you will need to fill out a town permit at the Conferences and Events office. The process takes 10 business days.
- All large gatherings on campus must have Safety & Security officers on hand.