There are multiple items that you need to do to complete the renewal. Please review this list before you log in to complete your renewal.
In order to do renew your group, you must be an Admin or Officer of your Organization. For instructions on how to become a portal admin, please visit this page on the COSO site.
Complete the renewal form in Engage.
- Login to engage.dartmouth.edu and click on your organization, then select 'Manage Organization'
- Click the blue 'Re-Register This Organization' button to go to your registration form.
This form will ask you to do following:
- Update and contact information/social media/web addresses for your organization.
- Fill out an online form summarizing your group's past year and goals for the upcoming year.
- Update your group's roster (removing graduated members). To remain active, COSO groups must have a minimum of 10 student members. (If your group does not have the correct number of members, you will be prompted to enter them---make sure to have a current list nearby!)
- Include a Profile Picture: You can use your group's currentake sure to include a profile picture if you do not already have one.
- [OPTIONAL] If you have a logo different from your profile picture, you will be asked to upload this as part of your renewal.
- Treasurer Terms & Conditions: The person completing the renewal will be required to add a treasurer. Once you designate a treasurer, that individual will be sent an email from Engage asking them to read and confirm their understanding of the Treasurer's position's terms and conditions.
If you have any questions about the renewal process, please contact us.