Working with the College Travel Office

Travel costs can be charged to your group through your GL string by using the College Travel Office.

Booking Your Own Travel/Lodging

As an alternative option, you can make airline and hotel arrangements on your own credit card, but you cannot submit your expenses for reimbursement until after travel has been completed.

Local Lodging

You can charge stays at the Hanover Inn, the Courtyard Marriott, and Residence Inn (both in Lebanon) directly to your organization’s GL string. When contacting the Hanover Inn, be sure to ask the reservation agent for the College rate.