Log in to Engage and go to your organization's page in 'Manage' View.
To request a new budget:
- Click on the left-side 'hamburger' button
- Select Finance
- Click the blue 'Create a New Request' button
- Select the type of budget you are requesting
Enter the content of your budget request.
- Enter Request Title/Description: This should be the name of the event or request, with a brief description of your event. Be specific. Once done, hit 'Next'
- Select a budget category from the dropdown provided: There are three options (Funding Proposal, Conference and Travel, and Publications). Click the blue 'Next' Button.
- Complete all questions in the form. Once finished click 'Next.'
- Use the budget page to itemize your expenses.
- Enter the amount you're requesting for each line item.
- Click to +ITEM to add additional line items
- Click to add a new budget item. This will be useful if you have multiple parts of an event.
- Upload any additional documents that pertain to your event. For example, you can include a quote from a caterer, description of a performer, etc.
Below these fields is a running total that updates as you enter new amounts. When your request is finalized and you are ready to send, click "Submit" at the bottom of the page.