Submitting a Proposal via OrgSync
Log in to OrgSync into your organization’s portal. To request a new budget:
- Click on “more” and then “Treasury” on the top bar
- Select the “Manage Budget” box
- Enter the budget period
- Select “New Budget” on the right
Enter the content of your budget request.
- Enter Budget name: This should be the name of the event or request. Be specific.
- Select Budget Period. The Budget period will be the current term, unless you are completing a term budget.
- Select a budget category from the dropdown provided: There are three options (Funding Proposal, Conference and Travel, and Publications). A “Fill Out” button will appear. Complete all questions in the attached form.
- Enter a name for this portion of the budget. It can be the same as the Budget Name above.
- Select a line item from the dropdown provided
- Enter a description of what the money will be used for. This is required.
- Enter the amount you're requesting for this line item.
- Click to add additional line items under this budget category.
- Click to add a new budget item. This will be useful if you have multiple parts of an event.
- Upload any additional documents that pertain to your event. For example, you can include a quote from a caterer, description of a performer, etc.
Below these fields is a running total that updates as you enter new amounts. When your request is finalized and you are ready to send, click “Submit” at the bottom of the page.