Add Cover Photo and Profile Picture
A profile picture is a required part of the annual renewal process. If your group does not have a profile picture, you will not be eligible for funding.
Updating your portal settings allows you to customize the way your portal looks with specialized photos, welcome messages, footers, and social media icons.
Only an administrator of your portal can update your settings and upload profile/cover photos.
- Enter your organization portal.
- Click on “Settings” in the white bar on the right of your screen.
- Click “Organization Settings”
- Click on “Cover Photo” in the left tool bar to upload a cover photo.
- To update profile photo: From “Organization Settings” screen, click on “Update Profile”
- On the right of the screen, you should see a “Profile Picture” link. Upload the photo there.
Images must be jpg, png, or gif.
- Cover photo: 2000 x 320 pixels.
- Profile Photo: 300 x 300 pixels.