Instructions for Completing the Renewal
There are 4 items that you need to do to complete the renewal. In order to do so, you must be a portal administrator. (for instructions on how to become a portal administrator, please visit this page on the COSO site)
- Complete the renewal survey. Log in to OrgSync and enter your organization portal. On your organization portal main page, there will be an orange box that says: “Your attention is needed! A community administrator has required that you update this portal’s profile.” Complete all questions. Please press “Submit” when you are done filling out the form.
- Add Group Members Under "People": you must add all members of your organization under the “People” section of your portal. You must have at least There are two options for doing this:
- Invite them using the "invite people" button
- Ask all of your members to join by going to your portal and clicking “Join Group.” Make sure you have looked at your join settings and that this feature is enabled.
- Include a Profile Picture: Make sure to include a profile picture if you do not already have one. Instructions for adding a profile picture, click here. (Organization settings)
- Treasurer Form: The person completing the renewal will be required to add a treasurer under "Positions." (you will be prompted to do this by clicking on the orange box). Once you designate a treasurer, that individual will be sent an email asking them to complete the Treasurer Form. A link to this form will also appear under "notifications" when logging into OrgSync.
If you have any questions about the renewal process, please contact us or stop by Collis 301.