Outdoor Event Reservation Policy
Wednesday, July 1, 2015
- Amplified sound outdoors must be approved by the Town of Hanover. Please contact the Conferences and Events office for information.
- Outdoor events expecting more than 50 people must also get permission from the Town of Hanover (also through Conferences and Events).
- There cannot be amplified sound outdoors on weekdays before the end of business hours (4:30 p.m. regularly; 4:00 p.m. in the summer).
- Collis does not provide barbecue grills. All grilling on the Patio areas must be done by an insurance-compliant caterer.
- For rally planning information, please contact Conferences and Events.
- Generally, there will be no outdoor programs during reading period or final examination period. Exceptions may be made by the Director of the Collis Center.