Greek Life Housing

Students can live in College-recognized Greek houses beginning in the winter term of their sophomore year, and in undergraduate society houses beginning in the fall term of their sophomore year.

More Information

Organizations housing assignment coordinators work with the Undergraduate Housing Office to confirm the students who are eligible to live in the house during the upcoming term.  Once students are added to the roster and confirmed as eligible by the Housing Office they then need to sign the Greek Life Housing Contract rider on DartHub, Housing StarPortal confirming their space.

If you wish to live in the residence halls in the event there is not room for you in your house for winter, spring or summer terms, you must complete the web-based housing application on DartHub, Housing StarPortal by the appropriate deadline. Students with a Greek contract on file for a given term are not eligible for housing through the regular housing process for that term.

Any student (leave term students included) living in a Greek or Undergraduate Society house (College-owned or Private) must participate in a College dining plan at a level no smaller than the "80 Block Choice" plan (or their equivalent). Please note that any financial aid normally used for room and board expenses is not available to help cover leave term costs. Students who receive financial aid are asked to meet with their Financial Aid Counselor to review their individual situation and options.

The Undergraduate Housing Office coordinates the housing assignments for the Greek and Undergraduate Societies houses.