Promote Health, Wellness and Safety
- Respond to crisis situations that arise and support and refer residents who are dealing with ongoing personal crises.
- Inform residents of security and safety-related precautions, processes, and facilities/equipment.
- Assist residents in living comfortably, effectively, and securely in the physical space of their residence hall.
- Participate in the community walk-through system that will be scheduled by each cluster/House staff.
- Inform residents of college and residential standards and the rationale behind them and address and document inappropriate behavior.
- Fulfill responsibilities as a Campus Security Authority and support student health, wellness, and safety by linking residents to campus resources through established reporting procedures.