Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Undergrads in Residence
Substance Free Housing
- Residents agree not to use or possess alcohol, tobacco products, or illicit drugs in any space within the residence halls.
- If residents consume any of the described substances while outside the substance free halls to which they are assigned, their behavior upon return will not have a negative impact on the community, residents or property.
- Residents agree that they have the responsibility to inform guests of the hall’s substance free policies. Guests are responsible for following the policies of the substance free residence hall, and the host resident is judicially responsible for the conduct of guest at all times while they are present.
- The violation of substance free policies by guests may place in jeopardy the host resident’s placement in substance free housing.
- Residents will confront those who are in violation of the substance free policy in a manner that is supportive to them as well as to the community.
Living Learning Communities
- Living Learning Communities have an application process and residential expectations in place in addition to those for the rest of the community. Residents in these areas are expected to adhere to these additional expectations.
Violations of Special Housing Areas Regulations
- Resident students, undergraduate staff members, faculty and/or custodial staff members should notify the Office of Residential Life about any violation of the regulations pertaining to special housing areas. When such allegations are made, the appropriate Residential Life staff member will initiate an investigation of the complaint.
Sunday, October 23, 2016