Soliciting and selling by students and all others is not permitted in College-owned or operated residential facilities.
- No resident or student can conduct a business, sales or solicitation in the residence halls.
- No person may enter these facilities to distribute or collect questionnaires and surveys, and/or to collect any other information in person from students in their place of residence, without obtaining advance written permission from the Dean of Residential Life.
- No deliveries may be made to individual rooms unless the Office of Residential Life has granted prior permission.
- The placement of advertising is allowed on designated first-floor bulletin boards only. Advertising placed on any building or unauthorized location will be removed by residence hall staff and charges for the cost of any repairs will be assessed.
- Community fund-raising activities must be authorized by the appropriate Residential Life and Dean of the College area staff member.