Registering with Our Office
If you have documentation of a disability, please complete the following steps:
- Complete and submit our online application
- If you are a notetaker with SAS, please use this link to the online application.
- Students can also access our online application through the A11y application link in DartHub.
- Review our documentation guidelines as well as those that pertain to your specific condition(s). You can upload documentation with your application, or email it to SAS.
- One means of providing documentation is to ask your current provider to complete our online SAS Disability Verification Form; however, this form is generally not needed if you are submitting a psychoeducational or neuropsychological evaluation report. For non-Dartmouth providers who complete the SAS Verification Form, the form must be accompanied by a short letter on letterhead signed by the professional, which can be uploaded to the online SAS Verification Form.
- During fall quarter, within two weeks of completing steps 1 and 2, an SAS representative will contact you to schedule a meeting to discuss academic adjustments and services or to request additional information. (If you believe both steps have been completed and more than two weeks have passed, email us or call 603-646-9900.)
Even if you do not have disability documentation, you can still complete our online application and meet with an SAS advisor to discuss possible next steps.