The percentage of SAS students who are immunocompromised is higher than that at the overall College. Please help us keep the SAS community and staff who work in the Testing Center safe by adhering to the following COVID-19 guidelines, most of which algin directly with College policy.
- Contact your professor and the Testing Center if you are feeling unwell for your scheduled test date; do not come to the Testing Center feeling poorly.
- If you become unwell during your exam, your test will need to be discontinued and your professor notified so that you can reschedule after a negative COVID test.
- To reduce the likelihood of a large number of individuals congregating in the Testing Center, please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your exam.
- Masks must be properly worn at all times prior to entering and once inside the Testing Center.
- If you happen to be the only student in an exam room, you are still required to mask.
Disposable masks are available at the Testing Center. If your mask slips down under your nose, please exit the Testing Center to tie additional knots in the ear loops to secure your mask.
Only One Reminder to Mask
If needed, students will be given one reminder to (properly) wear their masks. Students needing a second reminder will not be permitted to start their tests or will have their tests discontinued and be referred to their professors.