Research assistantship application deadlines
Applications are accepted quarterly for Sophomore and Junior Research Scholars to conduct research in the following term (due by 11:59pm):
- August 15, 2018 (for fall term research)
- November 6, 2018 (for winter term research)
- February 27, 2019 (for spring term research)
- May 22, 2019 (for summer term research)
Note the following:
- Research assistantship programs run on the academic year calendar (summer through spring).
- Students planning to conduct their first term of research in the program in fall term may apply in spring or summer.
- Late applications are not accepted. If you have questions or issues related to your application, you must contact UGAR before the application deadline.