Academic Skills Center Business Hours
- Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
There may be times when the Academic Skills Center will be closed; we will post that information with as much advance notice as possible.
Schedule an Appointment
You may also call (603) 646-2014, email us, or stop by our office at 224 Baker.
Tutor Clearinghouse Drop-In Hours
Drop-in hours are designated for any general Tutor Clearinghouse inquiries (i.e., group tutoring offerings during 20S, employoment/Kronos questions, etc.) Peer tutoring requests (1:1 and specific requests) will be considered once the group tutoring programs are up/running smoothly. Opportunities to share your concerns will be available beginning April 6, 2020.
During 20S, drop-in hours (see below) will be conducted remotely, via ZOOM.
REMOTE DROP-IN SCHEDULE
The Tutor Clearinghouse is holding remote drop-in hours as follows:
- Tuesdays, 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Thursdays, 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Students may join our Zoom Meeting Waiting Room and will be admitted on a first-come, first-served basis to have their questions or issues addressed.
To attend our remote drop-ins, please select:
- Join the remote Tuesday Tutor Clearinghouse Zoom Meeting Waiting Room at tcremotedropinstuesdays
- Join the remote Wednesday Tutor Clearinghouse Zoom Meeting Waiting Room at tcremotedropinswednesdays
- Join the remote Thursday Tutor Clearinghouse Zoom Meeting Waiting Room at tcremotedropinsthursdays
- NOTE: Meeting will not be available to join before the appointed time.
- You will be placed in the Zoom Meeting Waiting Room
- Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with an estimated wait time when you join
- Students will be admitted in the order in which they joined
If you feel that your concern will require more than 15 minutes, please schedule an appointment to meet virtually with Holly Potter (email class/work/other obligations schedule to help set a time that is mutually convenient for all).
We look forward to seeing you.
Questions that are more timely in nature can be conveyed via email to: [email protected]
The meetings between specific tutor/tutee and the Tutor Clearinghouse are being converted to an online format. Please stay tuned.