Office Hours with Professors
- Faculty have regular office hours and are often best able to assist you with the course material.
Academic Skills Center (ASC)
- We provide tutoring, coaching, and learning strategies to help you succeed in your academics.
- Dartmouth undergraduate students.
Learning Fellows Program (LFs)
- In-class support via active learning activities.
- Students enrolled in Learning Fellows courses.
Teaching Science Fellows (TSFs)
- Help with Biology and Chemistry courses using out-of-class review sessions and office hours.
- Students registered for Biology and Chemistry courses.
Dartmouth Emerging Engineers (DEE)
- Free drop-in tutoring for pre-requisite MATH, PHYS, COSC, CHEM, and ENGS courses.
- Prospective engineering majors.
Writing Center (RWIT)
- Help developing effective strategies for generating and organizing ideas, finding and evaluating research sources, and presenting and revising compositions.
- Dartmouth undergraduate and graduate students.
Library Research Support
- Meet with research librarians for advice, tools, and services relevant to specific subject areas.
- Dartmouth undergraduate and graduate students
Geisel School of Medicine Office of Learning Support
- Learning strategies and techniques to maximize success in medical school.
- Geisel School of Medicine students.