- Funding for students to present their research at an academic conference or meeting.
- The research must have been conducted in collaboration with or under the supervision of a Dartmouth faculty member (college or professional school faculty).
- The presentation can be a talk, poster, or other format, and the student can be an individual author or one of multiple authors on the project.
- Applications must be submitted a minimum of two weeks before the conference and will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Students are eligible for one senior conference award and one undergraduate conference award during their undergraduate years at Dartmouth.