- Funding for students to present their research at an academic conference or meeting.
- The research must have been conducted in collaboration with or under the supervision of a Dartmouth faculty member (college or professional school faculty).
- The presentation can be a talk, poster, or other format, and the student can be an individual author or one of multiple authors on the project.
- Applications must be submitted a minimum of two weeks before the conference and will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Students are eligible for one senior conference award and one undergraduate conference award during their undergraduate years at Dartmouth.
More information about the grants and how to apply are available in the research section of the UGAR website.