How to Succeed in Calculus (Berkeley City College)
- Webpage, ~ 3 pages
- General tips for taking a math class from a professor.
Math Study Skills (Swarthmore College)
- PDF, 2 pages
- General tips for studying for exams and doing homework.
Taking Perfect Math Notes (Study Soup)
- Webpage, ~2 pages
- General advice on taking notes in math class.
Tips for Success in Undergraduate Math Courses (Stanford University)
- PDF, 3 pages
- General tips for studying, attending lectures, and prepping for exams/accepting exam scores in a college math class from a student.
Success in Math (Texas A&M University)
- Webpage, ~3 pages
- General tips for taking a math class, and transitioning from high school to college math.
How to Survive Your College Math Class (Clemson University)
- PDF, 17 pages
- In depth advice on many aspects of taking a college math class from professors. These aspects include note-taking and studying, doing homework, studying and taking exams, and reading and understanding mathematics.