Google Calendar can be used on many browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc. - link), and both Android and Apple offer apps for it.
It offers many options and is very easy to use:
- Creating events: options for – name, time, location, adding other people, repeating events
- In addition: Color coding events, time zone options
- Option to set reminders before an event
- Daily view, weekly view, monthly view, agenda view, + more
- Sharing calendars (edit/view options)
- Viewing multiple calendars at once
- Importing calendars (from other calendars, .csv files)
- And more!
Overall, it is a good way to keep track of your classes, extracurricular activities, work, and other events – especially during Dartmouth’s packed 10 week term.
To learn more about getting started with Google Calendar, see its G-suite Learning Center explanation.