Does Your Body Need More Rest?
If a significant number of the statements below are true for you, you may want to consult the Student Wellness Center, the Academic Skills Center, or the Counseling Center about improving your sleep habits.
- It takes you at least an hour to fall asleep every night of the week.
- You can't get out of bed when the alarm sounds.
- You worry about getting enough sleep most nights of the week.
- When you wake up in the night, you can't get back to sleep.
- You use sleeping pills or alcohol to help you sleep.
- You feel exhausted from lack of sleep.
- You sleep in or take daytime naps to make up for lack of sleep.
- You get drowsy during the day, or need caffeine to stay alert.