About the EPAC
The EPAC believes and supports the philosophy that an open, fair, and well-organized election process plays an essential part in strengthening our community and student governance at Dartmouth College. We strive to administer each election with the Principle of Community and this philosophy in mind.
Each year the EPAC is responsible for ensuring a fair election by justly enforcing the provisions set forth in the General Election Code.
- We set a specific timeline for all official election events.
- We publicize the election and the process for becoming a candidate.
- We inform candidates of the election rules and guidelines during mandatory information sessions.
- We rule on all campaign-related matters (including alleged campaign violations and clarifications to the General Election Code).
- We verify and publicize the results of the campus-wide election.
EPAC Election Code 2020 Addendum [link will open in a pdf] - Information in Red specifies changes made for virtual campaigning
Information regarding COS and OAC Student Membership: Coming Soon
EPAC Candidate Petition Request Form - Please fill out this form to request an EPAC Candidate Petition to appear on the EPAC Ballot
EPAC Presentation - All candidates are required to watch the EPAC Presentation in lieu of attending the mandatory info sessions