About the Program
This program is designed to encourage undergraduate students and faculty to have substantive conversations outside of the classroom, engaging around topics of academic interests, future studies, and general life experiences. Students may utilize this program once per term, whether requesting the voucher or as a guest, until the last day of classes.
While we encourage meeting one-to-one to strengthen the faculty-student relationship, groups of no more than 3 students may attend a given meal with one professor.
Add Additional Students To Your Voucher
PLEASE NOTE: A maximum of two additional students, not including yourself, may attend a meal with a professor.
REQUESTING A VOUCHER:
You can also click on this LINK to be directed to the form
PLANNING FOR YOUR MEAL
- We strongly recommend making a reservation at Pine.
- Keep the establishment hours in mind when reviewing your schedule and inviting the faculty member.
- Vouchers are valid Monday - Friday at PINE and 53 COMMONS.
- This program is for students and faculty only (not for use with a coach, CD, administrator, dean, TA, etc).
USING YOUR VOUCHER
- You will request your voucher
- A voucher will be sent to your email
- Print the voucher
- Present voucher to server at PINE or 53 Commons when ordering
- A voucher for Pine provides each guest with $25 for the meal. Voucher will be collected by the server at the end of the meal; each voucher may only be used once.
- Plan for the tip at Pine: a $42 meal will require an $8 tip (18%). Tip must be included. Students are responsible for any amount beyond what is covered by the voucher. For example, if your meal + tip totals $55, and your voucher is $50, you are responsible for the additional $5.
- At 1953 Commons, you do not need to account for tip.
- Students may not alter the voucher in any way.
- Only 1 voucher may be used per meal.
- If you (a student) attend a meal as a guest but are not the requester of the voucher, the meal still counts as your one time use for the term.
- A maximum of 3 students may attend a given meal.
- Alcohol cannot be purchased by the faculty member or students.
- Request the voucher before your lunch; reimbursements cannot be offered if you pay for a lunch without a voucher.