Remote Drop-In Schedule
The undergraduate deans are holding Remote Drop-in "open hours" Monday through Friday from 1 to 4 PM while classes are in session. Students may join our Zoom Meeting Waiting Room and will be admitted on a first-come, first-served basis to have their questions or issues addressed by a dean in a 15-minute zoom meeting.
To attend our remote drop-ins:
- Join our Zoom Meeting Waiting Room at https://dartgo.org/remotedropins, available at 1pm Monday through Friday
- NOTE: Meeting will not be available to join before 1pm
- You will be placed in the Zoom Meeting Waiting Room
- Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with an estimated wait time when you join
- The drop-in dean will admit students in the order in which they joined
- Please know that all undergraduate deans are trained and eager to help students regardless of dean assignment. You will not necessarily meet with "your" dean during Drop-ins and can attend Drop-ins on any day.
If you feel that your concern will require more than 15 minutes or that it can only be addressed by a particular undergraduate dean, please schedule an appointment.
We look forward to seeing you.