FOR IN PERSON AFTERNOON DROP-INS (1PM-4PM EST):
- Stop by Carson Suite 125 next to Baker Berry Library between the hours of 1pm and 4pm EST to meet with an Undergraduate Dean
- Drop-Ins are first come first serve 15 minute visits
- Please know that all undergraduate deans are trained and eager to help students regardless of dean assignment
- You will not necessarily meet with "your" dean during Drop-ins
FOR AFTERNOON DROP-INS (1 pm - 4 pm EST) via Zoom:
CLICK HERE to attend remote drop-ins via Zoom (password: Dartmouth)
NOTE: Meeting will not be available to join before 1pm.
- You must have a "dartmouth.edu" login in order to access the meeting.
- You will be placed in the Zoom Meeting Waiting Room
- Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with an estimated wait time when you join.
- Students cannot see who else is in the waiting room.
- The drop-in dean will admit students one at a time in the order in which they joined for a private meeting.
- Please know that all undergraduate deans are trained and eager to help students regardless of dean assignment. You will not necessarily meet with "your" dean during Drop-ins.
If you feel that your concern will require more than 15 minutes or that it can only be addressed by a particular undergraduate dean, please schedule an appointment through DartHub or by calling our office at 603-646-2243.