Remote Drop-In Schedule
The undergraduate deans are holding Remote Drop-in "open hours" Monday through Friday from 1 to 4 PM while classes are in session. Students may join our Zoom Meeting Waiting Room and will be admitted on a first-come, first-served basis to have their questions or issues addressed by a dean in a 15-minute zoom meeting. Students cannot see who else is in the waiting room, and only one student will be admitted at a time into the drop-in meeting.
To attend our remote drop-ins:
- CLICK HERE to attend our remote drop-ins (password: Dartmouth)
- NOTE: Meeting will not be available to join before 1pm.
- You must have a "dartmouth.edu" login in order to access the meeting.
- You will be placed in the Zoom Meeting Waiting Room
- Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with an estimated wait time when you join.
- Students cannot see who else is in the waiting room.
- The drop-in dean will admit students one at a time in the order in which they joined
- Please know that all undergraduate deans are trained and eager to help students regardless of dean assignment. You will not necessarily meet with "your" dean during Drop-ins, and you can attend Drop-ins on any day.
If you feel that your concern will require more than 15 minutes or that it can only be addressed by a particular undergraduate dean, please schedule an appointment through DartHub or by calling our office at 603-646-2243.
We look forward to seeing you.