Apply for Bachelor of Arts Degree
Go to DartHub and search for the Degree Application tile. When filling in your Degree Application, please be sure to complete the PRONUNCIATION section of the application (the PRONUNCIATION section is used by the Readers at the Commencement ceremony). The Degree Application is used to confirm your intent to graduate; the deadline for completing the Degree Application for Winter and Spring term graduates is February 14, 2019. Fall term graduates need to have this completed by October 24, 2018.
Degree Audit (DartHub: DartWorks)
- Please go to DartHub and click on DartWorks. Review your degree audit carefully and confirm completion of degree requirements including:
- specific course requirements (such as Writing, First-Year Seminar, and Language)
- distributive requirements
- world culture requirements
- swim test
- PE requirement
- Contact the Registrar's Office to discuss any questions/discrepancies.
- Check with your major/minor department or program about your progress towards completion of the major and/or minor.
- Contact the Physical Education Department with questions regarding the PE requirement, which includes the swim test. Keep in mind that your swim test will not appear as completed on Degreeworks or Banner until you have also completed your three PE courses.
- Do not NRO a course you may need for general education or other future purposes. A course in which the final standing is NR cannot be used to satisfy a major requirement, distributive, world culture, or specific course requirement. For details on the Non-Recording Option, refer to the ORC.