Fall Term Drop-Ins
FOR IN PERSON AFTERNOON DROP-INS (1PM-4PM EST):
- Stop by Carson Suite 125 next to Baker Berry Library between the hours of 1pm and 4pm EST to meet with an Undergraduate Dean
- Drop-Ins are first come first serve 15 minute visits
- Please know that all undergraduate deans are trained and eager to help students regardless of dean assignment
- You will not necessarily meet with "your" dean during Drop-ins
- Please note that while not required, masks are encouraged in the Undergraduate Deans Office. In our suite we mask for those who are immunocompromised or have small children at home who are unable to be vaccinated.
FOR AFTERNOON DROP-INS (1 pm - 4 pm EST) via Zoom:
CLICK HERE to attend remote drop-ins via Zoom (password: Dartmouth)
NOTE: Meeting will not be available to join before 1pm.
- You must have a "dartmouth.edu" login in order to access the meeting.
- You will be placed in the Zoom Meeting Waiting Room
- Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with an estimated wait time when you join.
- Students cannot see who else is in the waiting room.
- The drop-in dean will admit students one at a time in the order in which they joined for a private meeting.
- Please know that all undergraduate deans are trained and eager to help students regardless of dean assignment. You will not necessarily meet with "your" dean during Drop-ins.
If you feel that your concern will require more than 15 minutes or that it can only be addressed by a particular undergraduate dean, please schedule an appointment through DartHub or by calling our office at 603-646-2243.