Requesting a Voucher
To request a voucher, please complete this form and include:
- Full name, ID number, and year of all students attending as well as the full name of the faculty member and their department;
- Meal date and location that you have confirmed with faculty member.
Once we receive this information, we will send an email instructing you to pick-up your voucher at the Undergraduate Deans Office (Carson Hall, Suite 125).
The voucher is valid for breakfast or lunch as well as dinner at Moosilauke Ravine Lodge, Monday through Friday.
Planning for Your Meal
- While it is not required, it is strongly recommended that you call ahead and make a reservation at the Hanover Inn.
- Reservations for Moosilauke Ravine Lodge are required and must be made at least one day in advance. Reservations can be made using this Moosilauke Reservation Form.
- Keep the establishment hours in mind when reviewing your schedule and inviting the faculty member.
- Also, remember to plan for the tip when you are reviewing your menu options at Pine: a $42 meal will require an $8 tip (18%).
- Alcohol cannot be purchased by either the faculty member or student.
- The student is responsible for any amount over the $50 voucher.
- Tip must be included!
- This program is for students and faculty only (not for use with a coach, CD, administrator, dean, TA ...)
Using Your Voucher
At 1953 Commons and Moosilauke Ravine Lodge the voucher amount covers the meal completely and tip does not need to be accounted for.
A voucher for Pine is equal to $50; our vouchers provide each participant with about $25 dollars for the meal. We have found this to be the best amount for one meal, and is not enough for a second. For that reason, each voucher may only be used once.
If you would like to go out for a second meal, just wait until the next term and request another voucher!