Spiritual and Ethical Living
Tucker is inclusive and affirming of all students, faculty, staff and alumni including those who identify:
- With a particular faith or tradition
- As questioning or searching for a spiritual/religious path
- As atheist or agnostic or no faith
- As spiritual but not religious
- Seeking to understand and appreciate diversity
Tucker is an intersectional meeting place of intellectual inquiry, personal reflection on the heart and spirit, and lived daily experiences. Opening multiple doorways and welcoming diverse perspectives, Tucker collaborates and partners with academic departments, campus centers, House Communities, and numerous student groups to host programs such as story-telling, lectures, dialogues, films, music, and theater programs to explore questions of meaning, purpose and humanity.
Tucker provides a unique experience to each person who enters our doors. Come make your home with us.