Click here to submit your application
- The link is only live from the first day of the term through the application deadline
Accessing the application form:
- You will need to log in using single sign-on with your Dartmouth NetID and password
- Select "URAD application" from the menu
- When you return to an application you have already started, ALWAYS access your draft application through the Applications tab on the horizontal navigation bar.
- Clicking "Apply" more than once may create multiple drafts that could affect your ability to submit the application.
- Delete any old or duplicate drafts by clicking the trash can icon.
- You can access additional information via the "Help" button at the top right of the page. Select "Applicant" from dropdown Help menu.
- Email "undergraduate research" if you have questions.
Submitting the application form:
- The form must be submitted no later than 11:59pm on the day of the deadline.
- When you submit the form, you will receive an automated email. Save this email as it is confirmation of your application submission.
- If you do NOT receive the confirmation email, email "undergraduate research"
- Do not contact UGAR for confirmation of your submission unless you do not receive the automated email.