We are not accepting applications at this time. Please check back in November, 2023 for the 2024-25 NH-VT Schweitzer Fellows application.
The New Hampshire – Vermont (NH/VT) Schweitzer Fellows Program is a one-year interdisciplinary, mentored Fellowship program that improves health outcomes for under-resourced populations in NH/VT and develops lifelong leaders who are committed to addressing health disparities in the community. Fellows learn how to:
- Use their skills and knowledge in real-life situations
- Become culturally sensitive and compassionate caregivers
- Understand the impact of social and environmental determinants of health
- Build capacity for, and commitment to, improving the health status of individuals and communities as well as contributing to social change
- Work collaboratively and across disciplines in pursuit of a common goal
Upon successful completion of the Fellowship year, Fellows can participate in an alumni network of over 3500 Fellows for Life.
Students must be enrolled in a graduate or professional degree-granting program throughout the Fellowship year (April 2023 - April 2024).