Applications for the 2022-23 Schweitzer Fellowship are now open!
Applications are due Feburary 5th, 2022.
The New Hampshire – Vermont (NH/VT)Schweitzer Fellows Program is a one-year interdisciplinary, mentored Fellowship program that improves health outcomes for underserved populations in NH/VT and develops lifelong leaders who are committed to addressing health disparities in the community. Fellows learn how to:
- Use their skills and knowledge in real-life situations
- Become culturally sensitive and compassionate caregivers
- Understand the impact of social and environmental determinants of health
- Build capacity for, and commitment to, improving the health status of individuals and communities as well as contributing to social change
- Work collaboratively and across disciplines in pursuit of a common goal
Upon successful completion of the Fellowship year, Fellows can participate in an alumni network of over 3,500 Fellows for Life.
Students must be enrolled in graduate or professional degree-granting program throughout the Fellowship year (April 2022 - April 2023).